This item is proudly Made in the USA
Gen IV Vintage Air system specifically designed for 1967 Corvette without factory air condition. Gen IV systems utilize Vintage Airs exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control servomotor drives to eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. Our new Corvette SureFit system includes individual rotary controls and factory style knobs that install in the stock dash location. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems are engineered specifically for your C2 Corvette and require minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
1967 Corvette Gen-IV SureFit System Features:
- Fully electronic operation no cables or vacuum controls
- Individual Rotary Electronic Controls for electronic operation
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor. No capillary tube to install
- Separate high capacity heat and cooling coils
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Steel firewall cover plate
- All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
Complete air condition system includes evaporator kit plus condenser and drier package. Air conditioning, heating and defrost combination designed specifically for your C2 Corvette. Evaporator kit comes complete with all mounting brackets, hardware, louvers, duct hose, wiring harness and installation instructions.
Note: 1967 Corvette air condition system will convert your Corvette to the factory configuration for A/C. This will move the alternator to the driverside and the A/C compressor will mount on the passenger side. Depending on the original HP of your Corvette additional parts may be required to include driverside exhaust manifold and alternator brackets.