CTEK Battery Charger - D250SA - 12V
CTEK Battery Charger - D250SA - 12V Part # 40-186
Application: D250S DUAL
The CTEK Charger, D250S DUAL (Part No. 56-677) charger obtains its energy from DC sources such as alternators, solar panels or wind power and optimises this power to meet the charging requirements of different battery banks. The D250S DUAL automatically selects the best connected DC energy source (of 2) for the purpose and switches between these energy sources to achieve high efficiency multi-stage charging. The D250S DUAL is particularly suitable for charging vehicles that do not have access to grid power supplies.
Perfect for boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, boats with start & service bank, caravan, and truck.
- Multi-step charging from alternators and solar panels
- Battery separator that eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Maintenance charge of starter battery
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking, synchronised with other current sources such as the alternator and/or wind
- Simplified installation of remote batteries for bow thrust of anchor winch
- Charging voltage: 14.4V at 77°F
- Charging current: 20A
- Type of charger: 5 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Type of batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries
- Battery capacity: 40-300Ah
- Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)