Hawk 65-82 Chevrolet Corvette Blue 9012 Race Front/Rear Brake Pads Part # HB126E.505
Application: 65-82 Chevrolet Corvette Blue 9012
Hawk Performance has dominated Motorsports race tracks for more than 15 years, offering highly-engineered friction products for nearly every type of racing!
Blue-42 ('EE' Compound Code)
Intermediate initial bite, increased mid Mu characteristics, and low to mid-temperature range.
- Blue-9012 ('E' Compound Code)
- Medium/High Torque and Temperature Compound
- Excellent Brake Modulation
- #1 Selling Brake Pad Material for SCCA.
Black ('M' Compound Code)
Medium torque and temperature compound designed to be a good, all-purpose low- cost racing brake pad.
- Medium torque and temperature pad
- Good cold effectiveness
- A good all-purpose low-cost racing brake pad
- Good for Dirt Modified and IMCA style pavement Modified
- Optimal Range: 200° - 700°
- Min/Max Temp: 100° - 900°
- Torque: Medium
DR97 ('J' Compound Code)
Excellent static and dynamic coecient of friction. Smooth linear torque. Low pad and rotor wear. For use in drag racing.
MT 4 ('L' Compound Code)
Medium/High torque and temperature compound with medium/high initial bite. For circle track cars under 2800 lbs without high deceleration rates.
- High initial bite
- Designed for pavement circle track under 2800 lbs
- Designed for applications not needing high deceleration rates
- Optimal Range: 500° - 1000°
- Min/Max Temp: 400° - 1200°
- Torque: High
Metallic (‘MB’ Compound Code)
High torque with linear in-braking characteristics across temperature ranges, allowing the driver to brake harder, longer without sacrificing the life of the pad.
HT-10 (‘S’ Compound Code)
Intermediate to high torque with a smooth initial bite. Very consistent pedal feel. Excellent modulation and release characteristics.
Hawk Performance burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- Caliper Type: OEM
- Thickness: 0.505in
- Add-On Part: NA